Last modified: 06/23/2023
Joi Women’s Wellness, together with any and all affiliates and subsidiaries, (collectively, “Company,” “Our,” “Us,” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website choosejoi.co (our “Website“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect through our Website and other products or services that display or link to this policy (the “Services”).
Note, We are not a medical group. Any telemedicine consults obtained through our Website are provided by independent medical practitioners including, but not limited to, OpenLoop Health, Inc. (“OpenLoop”) an independent medical group with a network of United States based health care providers (each, a “Provider”). OpenLoop (or your own medical provider if you do not use an OpenLoop Provider) is responsible for providing you with a Notice of Privacy Practices describing its collection and use of your health information, not Us. If you do not agree to be bound by those terms, you are not authorized to access or use our Website, and you must promptly exit our Website.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Services. By accessing or using the Services, you agree to this policy. This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of our Services after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates. When this policy changes, we will update the “Last modified” date at the top of the page.
Patients Under the Age of 18
Our Services are not intended for patients under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from patients under 18. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a patient under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a patient under 18, please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number (“personal information“);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Services. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Services.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits when accessing our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this website and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information and we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Services and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- For security or fraud preventative purposes.
- To provide you with a personalized experience when you use our Services.
- To improve the content, functionality, and usability of the Services.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights and protect our interests and those of third parties.
- To notify you about changes to our Services or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Services.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
Links to Third-Party Websites
To ask questions or comment about this policy and our privacy practices, contact us at: